Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Well Checkup

Today I had my 2-Month Well Checkup at Haymarket Pediatrics.  I saw Dr. Krulla, and I got a great report.  I am 23.5 inches long (Mommy's length at birth) and in the 75th percentile for height.  I weigh 11 pound 7.5 ounces and that's in the 50th percentile for weight.  My noggin is 16 inches and in the 75th percentile.  So, I'm a growing boy and I'm a' growin' good!  The little heart murmur they heard last time is gone, so it was benign.  I have a tiny umbilical hernia which Dr. Krulla says is common and requires no treatment.  Maybe I'm going to be an "outie"?  The doctor says I am following objects and sounds well.  And--she thinks I'm going to be a 'early teether.'  Dr. Krulla can already see my two bottom teeth bulging under my gums...meaning they may arrive fairly soon...so look out Mommy and Daddy!   Now--it's time to try to start me on a real schedule...good luck...wink.
Here I am before getting my shots.  I thought Dr. Krulla was great!
The Rotateq drops were tasty too.
My very first shot.
Big ouchies!  But...I smiled again soon...promise.

No comments: