Sunday, July 11, 2010

Make A Child Cry

Today begin July 11th (7/11), I was psyched to claim my free slurpee at 7-11 convenience store.  So...mom and I drove down the street with eager eyes on the prize.  However, the grumpy store owned informed us as we walked through the doors that "the slurpee machine is broken."  Right.  So, every single flavor or slurpee just happens to be "out of order" on free slurpee day.  Sure.  I.  Believe.  That.  One.

Anyways, eager as we were . . . we drove about 10 minutes down the road to Nokesville to claim what was rightfully ours.  This, however, was what we received.

Hey, let's look on the bright side . . . I was planning on getting the nasty Mango Fusion sugar-free flavor, but with a slurpee this small, I got to splurge for the Pina Colada flavor.  Totally worth the drive, don't you think?

I am thankful that Jackson is too young to want a slurpee beacause this is one of those occasions that would make a small child cry.  How disappointing.  I'm 24, and I wanted to cry.

No comments: