Monday, August 17, 2009

It's Pouring

Today was a day and a half! After sleeping in and going to the gym with Justin, I left for work at Crestwood. I must say, the stress level during my first shift today rivaled a day at hospital. We were short handed and nearly everything that could go wrong--did. As they say, when it rains it pours. Yet still, the Lord keeps reminding me of the answered prayers from this Winter for a new job that would make me actually appreciate my profession in nursing. And still, on Crestwood's worst day--it's still better than the hospital on its best day. I am so thankful for my colleages at Crestwood and the countless opportunities to hear the laughter (and, yes, hysterical cries) of children on a daily basis. :) And thus, a tribute to the wonderful ladies and gentlemen I work beside:

No comments: