Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Playdates and Save The Dates

On Monday night Jackson and I went to our first ever "playdate" with the Winchester Mom's Group.  Despite being one of the only babies there, he had a great time interacting with two other little girls his age.  Most of all, I think he enjoyed the Mexican dinner -- for him, ground beef, cheese, tomatoes, chicken, and cornbread -- I just love not having a picky eater!  I think I might have been the only mommy there who didn't hear "Mom, I don't like that!"  :)

Oh yeah, and Jax pulled up to standing for the very first time on that little picnic table in the background.  I guess all he needed was an audience (and resounding applause)!

P.S.-  We totally need to find one of those mats for our playroom floor!

*  *  *  *  *
And . . . backtracking to this weekend in Roanoke, I would like to extend a huge congratulations to Miss Lacey Duncan, bride-to-be, who had her bridal shower on Saturday!  We are "saving the date," and cannot wait to celebrate with you and Kevin.  Best wishes on your remaining wedding planning.


Opening my gift . . . everyone needs a good pet-vac!


Awwww . . . what a lovely Bride-To-Be!

Nothing like playdates and save-the-dates to keep a gal busy!

No comments: