Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A Shower of Love

A Shower of Love for Baby Jackson!
This Saturday, March 27th, 2010, I had my baby shower in Roanoke, Virginia. My two fabulous hostesses, Marney Heath and Serena Boykin, threw the most beautiful party I have ever been to (with help from mom and Victoria). Thank you to the many family and friends who came to celebrate with me. Baby Jackson is so lucky to have so many people who love him already. A huge thanks to the many wonderful friends who traveled from far and wide to be there with me-you are amazing! I am so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life!
The hostess with the mostest, Mrs. Serena Boykin.

The beautiful cake (designed by me).

Mommy and Daddy cakes.

Marney's fabulous spread of food.

Greeting guests Lynne and Charity (a good view of my growing belly too).

Two big travelers (Megan from NC and Anne Marie from NOVA).

The UVA crew.

Mom and I in our matching outfits (not intentionally).

*~* Guests *~*

Guests enjoying lunch and gabbing.

Opening Jackson's gifts galore!

Justin's mom quilted this entirely by hand (made me cry).

Justin stops by to get his suprise--a fully fondant cake!

Lindsay and I.

Megan and I.

Lovely ladies (and little man). The End! Thanks everyone!

No comments: