Monday, March 22, 2010

8 Months Pregnant!

Yep, I'm still growing . . . and, believe it or not, I've actually "slowed down" a little. In other words, I had my 32-week doctor's appointment today, and my belly is measuring 32 cm. Previously I had been measuring one week ahead, but now I'm measuring exactly right for our May 18th due date (not that I'd mind if baby Jax made a 1-3 week early appearance). My BP is still good (122/68), urine was good, and . . . hold your applause . . . my weight gain was exactly right-- two pounds over two weeks! Jackson's HR was around 154bpm and although I'm getting some mild swelling in my ankles/feet, Dr. Ng said it was mild and to be expected. Yay! Another wonderful report to thank God for! Also, being 32 weeks means I can say I'm 8-months pregnant--wowsers! What a journey of blessing this has been so far. May God continue to protect our growing family.

Big CONGRATULATIONS to my friends Haley and Valerie who had their babies last week and to my friend Megan who is being induced this week! Love those babies silly!

No comments: