Saturday, December 5, 2009

A Very Crestwood Christmas


Tonight was the Crestwood Pediatrics Christmas party at Carmello's restaurant in downtown Manassas, Va! Wow, what a far cry from the hospitals bring-your-own potluck Christmas lunch (ate at any time you could squeeze 15 mins away from patient care; microwave not included). This party was so much fun-- my very first company Christmas party. The food was fantastic as was the company and the gift exchange. Justin and I sat with Will and Jen (Dr. Abbott's kids) and Dr. Allen and her husband, Justin. The two Justins really enjoyed each others company, and as always, I had fun with Dr. Allen. She has been such a great addition to CWP. After dinner we did Dr. Harnum's infamous "Yankee Gift Swap" where you can steal anyone's present. Although I got my original present stolen, I liked the cute green and black lunchbox I ended up with. It was such a nice night of festivities, complete with falling snow to put all of us in the Christmas spirit.


No comments: