Sunday, December 20, 2009

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

This weekend Justin and I traveled to Roanoke again to celebrate Christmas with the family. As she always does, Victoria (Jus' mom) prepared a wonderful ham dinner, and we all gathered around the Christmas tree to open presents. Here are a few photos from the wonderful family weekend.
Justin and I (and baby bump) on the porch just as the snow starts to fall on the Valley.

The Heath Family, Maggie included of course.


Justin and I posing by the Christmas tree.


Mom and I together by the tree with my huge belly.


We love the snow!


Justin and Maggie--it took a lot of effort to steal her away from Victoria who was feeding her Christmas dinner scraps!


"If you don't help me clean up, I'll beat you with the ham bone!"


A very beautiful White (makeshift) Christmas!


The ladies, getting ready to face the storm and head home!
Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments: