Tuesday, December 15, 2009

. . . I can't believe I'm doing this . . .

This was me back at our one year wedding anniversary--the morning I went for me pre-prenatal consult to ask questions . . . little did I know. :)

Here's the proof. On the morning of September 8th, 2009, I took this digital EPT (the first of 4 or 5--just to be sure). I was shaking the whole time--even had to leave the room while it "cooked"--couldn't take the suspense.
There's unsuspecting little me at 4 weeks pregnant (the morning I found out) ready to go to work. At this time, no morning sickness or ligament pain-- and a flat stomach. That lasted until about 10 weeks, then everything started to change. :)
C'est moi at 8 weeks along--no baby bump yet but oh-so-sick as a reminder that I was indeed pregnant. About this time we had a neat sonogram that showed baby's little arms waving at us.
Here I am at 12 weeks. As you can see, getting a bit of a belly there. By this time, thankfully, the morning sickness had stopped, and I was feeling pretty good. Just anxiously awaiting feeling the baby's little punches and kicks.

There I am at 16 weeks along. I'm starting to feel the tiniest little "flutters" and lots of round ligament stretching (pain) as my growing belly gets bigger (as you can see). Excitedly awaiting reaching the 1/2 way point in a few weeks.


Now, I'm 18 weeks along (today) and we find out if Baby Heath is a boy or a girl in 13 days! It's all I can think about anymore. Anyone who knows me knows how much I want to paint that nursery and start buying all of those cute baby things. This kid better have its legs wide open on December 28th! What a great late Christmas present. Thank you Jesus for this wonderful journey. To You be all the Glory now and always.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Aww you have such a cute little baby bump! You are an absolutely glowing mommy-to-be! Miss you guys!