Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Work In Progress

Here I went and mailed out this blog web address on our moving announcements, and then I go forever without updating my site.  I promise I'm not taking a hiatus from blogging.  Nope.  I'm merely slightly majorly preoccupied at the moment.

I'll spare you the details and simply state that the stomach flu our family has been passing around this week (yeah, beginning the day before moving day--ahem, Justin) has been an excellent, though albeit unpleasant, jumpstart to my 2011 weight loss.  Thankfully, I believe we are now officially on the mend.  However ...

*hold your breath*

not one box has been unpacked

*gasp*

Yes, I know that's totally not my style, but it's been out of my control entirely.  There have been bigger fish to fry--namely, paint and carpet.  Oh yeah, and there's also a busy little guy to entertain all the while.

I assure you there are many photos to come whenever things settle, but . . .

while we're a' mending . . .
and the carpet is a' laying . . .
and the painters are a' painting . . .
and, unfortunately, the boxes are a' sitting (and a' staring, and a' waiting) . . .

I present to you: our work in progress!



No comments: