Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Not Me Monday, Tuesday Special Edition

I did not take a photo of my baby pooping this morning just because I thought it would be a fun memory.  I did not consider how potentially embarassing this may be in the future.  I do not find this funny face secretly endearing.
I would never make up a parody to the "Itsy Bitsy Spider" that I regularly sing to my son instead of the favorite children's song.  It does not go like this:

The itsy bitsy spider is on your Granny's wall,
The spider doesn't know it yet, but he is gonna fall,
'Cause Granny's got the ladder, and she's got a papertowel,
And the itsy bitsy spider is in the potty now!

I did not take an infamous "long arm" photo of Jackson and myself for blogging purposes alone.

I do not have the most beautiful boy in the whole wide world.  Oh wait, yes I do!

No comments: