Friday, June 4, 2010

Jackson's Newborn Photo Shoot

When Baby Jackson was only 12 days old, a wonderful newborn photographer named Beth Simmons came to our home to photograph him. She took 42 spectacular photos (most of which you can view on http://www.facebook.com/) but these are my very favorites (a difficult selection). Enjoy.

Sleeping angel!

Yes, friends, in our "creepy" bowl.
My number one favorite!

Snug as a bug--in a basket.

This will forever be my favorite photo of us together.

Our sweet boy.

Doesn't he look like a manly man here?

For any interested mommies, a link to Beth's website can be found on the right side of my blog. Not only is she talented, she is an angel! I would highly recommend her to anyone and everyone with babies or young children (or any photo needs)!

No comments: