Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Oliver's Baby Shower

On Saturday, my wonderful mom, MIL, and SIL threw me another AMAZING baby shower for "Oliver."  My heart was warmed by all of the incredible friends and family members who came to celebrate the upcoming arrival of our second baby!  I am so very thankful for those people in my life who have made (and are still making) this pregnancy so special.  With beautiful weather, yummy food, fun games, cute decor, and the best company in the world ... our family was truly blessed this weekend ... even if our grouchy neighbors did call the cops three times for supposed "street parking violations."  Haha ... it wouldn't be complete without just a little drama, right?

Nevertheless, I think everyone still had a "hoot" ... sorry, couldn't resist!























"Big Brother" even got in on the action!






Now, let the "nesting" officially begin!

Baby Oliver, we can't wait to meet you ... in only about 8 weeks!

1 comment:

Mom said...

It was an amazing shower...had so much fun...You are blessed with wonderful friends...and family...and especially Jackson...Big Bro.....can't wait to meet Oliver...Love you....