Well, our Waterbabies class has come to a close, and we've been having a great deal of cold, dreary weather lately . . . so, unfortunately, I haven't had much Jackson material to share with my readers as of late. Therefore, in my immense amount of spare time (chuckling), I have decided to put together a special list for your reading and viewing (mostly viewing) pleasure. Guys, you might have to take a breather for this post . . . either that, or take notes. Ladies, I hope you enjoy:
Jennifer's Top Ten Most Sexy Men
(and, no, I'm not a fan of Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise...sorry!)
10. Zac Efron-- And, no, I'm not a 14-year-old girl quoting Teen Bop. Zac lands the #10 spot (not that that's bad) because I had to very specifically select a photograph where he didn't look slightly feminine (think Adam Lambert). That being said, his baby blues are piercing, his hair makes me want to run my fingers through it, and that "serious face" just screams "come hither."
9. Taylor Lautner-- Still maintaining that I'm not 14, people! Although, I certainly am a Twi-Hard. As most of you know, I usually don't go for the "tall, dark, and handsome" type, but for Taylor, I'll make an exception. This sounds crazy--but I think his best feature is his teeth. Yes, I said teeth (abs aren't bad either). But, smile, Taylor, smile!
8. Justin Timberlake-- Personally, I don't find JTim all that cute. However, what I do find him--is sexy. Dead sexy. Raw talent. Tight body. Fashion icon. Seductive voice. Enough said.
7. George W. Bush-- Now, I'm really tipping the age scale in the opposite direction. I have always loved this quintessential photograph of George (however, not nearly as much as my very libral college roommate loved it hanging on our dorm room wall). W. has that rugged "good ole' boy" look that I always fall for, no matter the age. He looks gentle, caring, and like he gives good hugs. Besides, we all know he made a better President than Obama--regardless of looks--that's hott!
6. Michael Cera-- "WHAT?!?" Yeah, I don't know what it is either . . . something that just can't be explained, I guess. Maybe it's the puppy dog eyes? The "I don't know I'm sexy" vulnerability? Or just the fact that he plays the most awkward movie roles with the greatest of ease? I don't care what anyone says, Michael Cera is a cutie. Besides, awkward guys sometimes make the best boyfriends.
5. Leonardo Dicaprio-- Very 2001-cliche, I admit. However, I cannot look at Leo and not think of romance (among other things if you've ever seen The Beach). When this fella looks straight into the camera, it's as if he's peering into your soul. Sizzling!
4. Josh Hartnett-- Classic. Beautiful brown eyes . . . tousled brown hair . . . gravely voice . . . looks like he lives right next door in your very own neighborhood. Too bad he doesn't, right? Unfortunately, I've read a lot of tabloids that say Josh isn't very nice in person--(I know, me . . . read tabloids . . . who would have ever imagined such a thing?) Personality rumors aside, Josh is a heartthrob in the first degree.
3. Channing Tatum-- I would have chosen a shirtless photo of Channing, but I was afraid that would border on CAUTION: EXPLICIT CONTENT. Underwear model . . . movie star . . . you know, all in a day's work! I would love to see #3's parents--talk about incredible genetics. Seriously, how can one person have so many perfect features? The world may never know. And will never complain.
2. Corey Monteith-- I don't know if it's the lovable Finn Hudson that makes Corey so attractive, but I know he is. Perhaps it's the bedroom eyes, gorgeous smile, or perfectly balanced facial features? And throw in evidence that he could serenade you on demand. C'mon ladies, everyone knows a guy who can sing scores automatic hottness points. Gleek. Geek. I don't care what you call me--Corey is one good looking fella.
1. Rupert Grint-- My heart literally beats a little faster at the sound of his name. Rupert is the sexiest man alive. No one on this list could even begin to compare to my Brittish heartthrob best known for saying "bloody brilliant." His absolutely gorgeous red hair, blue-green eyes, perfect sideways grin, and sexy body...omg! Not to mention that he is unbelievably talented, completely humble, and unafraid to chase his childhood dreams (hello ice cream van). Oh yeah, and there's also that endearing accent that I could listen to for hours on end. I told you before, "tall, dark, and handsome" is not my type. Nope. Not at all. But . . . "ginger, green eyed,
and darling" . . . wicked!
What do you think? Who did I leave off?
Leave me your comments!