Friday, April 22, 2011

Day One: A picture of yourself with 10 facts


1.  I was born precisely on my due date:  2/19

2.  In the last 5 years, I have lived in Charlottesville, Arlington, Fairfax, Bristow, and Stephens City, Virginia

3.  Cliche, I know . . . but the day I met Justin, I telephoned my best friend and proclaimed "I just met the man I am going to marry!"  (p.s.- I had a bf at that time, too)

4.  I still sleep with my security blanket at age 25.

5.  I write psychological thrillers in my spare time, and I secretly wish I had majored in English.

6.  My dad "Nick" adopted me at age 4.

7.  I am utterly and totally obsessed with Rupert Grint (Ron from the Harry Potter films).

8.  My favorite physical feature is my teeth.

9.  I love "to do" lists . . . and I sometimes write already-completed tasks on them just for the satisfaction of crossing them off.

10.  I have a strange affinity for drug-rep ink pens.

No comments: