Saturday, September 18, 2010

Heaths Hit Haymarket

Today was "Haymarket Day" in a little neighboring smalltown called Haymarket, Virginia.  We got up early to see what it was all about.  It was like a miniature version of Old Salem Days for all of you Roanokers out there.  There were organization booths, vendors, crafts, face painting, and food.  Justin liked the food a lot.  :)  There was also and little live music and a parade (we didn't see that part.)  It was just a great way to spend this beautiful Saturday.  As bought myself a very political t-shirt which I will share with you readers as soon as I get a photo of myself wearing it.  Gotta love smalltown Virginia.

This evening Jackson had a successful cereal feeding too!
(we've been working on this gradually each night)
He's getting the hang of moving it to the back of his mouth and swallowing now.
This bowl was FULL when he started.  He did so great!
I'd say he looks satisfied.
We were.


No comments: