Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Doctor Visit

Today I went to see Dr. Krulla for my 4-month check up.  As Mommy predicted, I'm in the 50th percentile for weight at 15 pounds.  I'm in the 60th percentile for height at 25.25 inches, and my noggin ranks in the 75th percentile at 17 inches around.  I am getting to be a big boy...although Mommy still calls me her "peanut."


Since Mommy works for my doctors, we don't have co-pays . . . that's good news for me!  I only had to get my oral vaccine (Rotateq) and one shot today (Pediarix).  We are going to go back in two weeks for two more shots.  Today, Daddy got his flu shot at my doctor's too (and Mommy got to stick him!).
Here we are before our vaccines.


I got a good report from Dr. Krulla.  I have "excellent head control," and I get to try rice cereal soon.  Mommy is thinking Thursday morning.  My two bottom teeth may be making an appearance soon as well.  Everything checked out well . . . including my "cool dude" appeal.


After my shot, I was tuckered out.  I slept sooo well while Mommy and Daddy enjoyed a peaceful lunch.  I loved snuggling with my blankie (Like Mother, Like Son). 


No comments: