Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Miraculous


*~*C'est Moi et Jackson*~*

Yes, this is what I look like at 24 weeks pregnant (yesterday). Wow! What a change from my flat stomach at 4 weeks along. :) Pregnancy has a very interesting effect on the body--apart from the obvious--as you can see--it also creates this awareness of true femininity and strength. Although I'm watching myself get fatter everyday, it's not the same as when I've gained weight in the past. I guess I feel like my expanding figure is for such a greater purpose.

My mom read me a wonderful pregnancy reflection today:

"If I had my life to live over, instead of wishing away 9 months of pregnancy, I'd have cherished every moment and realized the wonderment growing inside me was the only chance in life to assist God in a miracle."

. . . grow miracle grow . . . (but come off miraculously quickly afterwards) . . .

No comments: