Saturday, April 10, 2010

One Lucky Girl

Today, I am one lucky girl! My parents have relocated to Northern Virginia to be here for Justin and I as we raise Jackson (and others too, hopefully). Yesterday was the big moving day, and everything went suprisingly smoothly. There's still a lot of work to be done-- so I'm headed over to help as soon as I'm finished blogging (yay for priorities). Here are a few photos from yesterday. When everything is finished, I'll take more to show off their adorable new place.
Arriving at the apartment complex.

The big moving truck prepares to unload.

Dad assembles the TV stand-- this is a daunting photograph if you ask me.

Mom works on their bedroom-- hanging clothes.

We're all still working at nightfall (yes, I did more than take photographs).

Thanks Mom and Dad for the huge sacrifice you're making to leave Roanoke and move to the DC-Metro area-- you're very brave!

No comments: