Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Team Jacob


Attention all Edward Cullen fans, now is your chance to save me. This girl is about to switch teams. That's right! After seeing New Moon (twice already) I'm about 85% sure that I am now on Team Jacob. He just seems so much more cuddly, warm, and genuine.

Here is my list of reasons why Bella should choose Jacob:
1. He is 108 degrees instead of cold and hard.

2. His being a werewolf does not affect her lifestyle because he remains human most of the time.

3. Even in his mystical form he is cuddly (like a pet dog).

4. He can nurse her wounds without worrying about blood.

5. He will age alongside her.

6. None of the wearwolfs are inherently bad (like James, Laurent, and Victoria).

7. There is no pressure for her to 'change' into his mystical form to make their relationship

easier.

8. He is not immortal, so they can grow old together and die.

9. His community (the tribe) is aware of his existence so there is less need for secrecy.

10.His body and teeth are smokin' hott.


So, speak now or forever hold your peace, Team Edward. This girl is playing for the other team now. Go Team Jacob!
I am now reminded of the Shakira song "Shewolf"-- sing with me now:
"There's a shewolf in your closet...open up and set her free...There's a shewolf in your closet...Let it out so it can breathe."

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

So I'm about 2/3 through New Moon and I have to say Jacob is definitely growing on me. I've yet to see the movie but judging by the previews and his amazing body, I think my vote is for Team Jacob as well! Maybe if it's still in theaters when I finally finish reading the book, you can join me for your 3rd time! :)

Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.