Monday, July 14, 2008

Church Shopping

Yes, I know it sounds terrible, but I feel like Justin and I are church shopping. Actually, we have been looking for a church in the Fairfax area for about a month now with little success. The first one we tried was overwhelmingly technologically advanced--felt like the true message really faded into the background, and yesterday's was quaint and friendly but much smaller and, well, older than we had in mind. I guess God wants us to keep searching for that place he would have us call church home. Keep us in your prayers.
As for today--Monday--it's back to the usual. Justin left for work far earlier than I even woke up. Now, I'm debating whether or not to travel the 25mins to Leesburg to return my mom's gift (not because I'm mean). I also plan on studying hard today... so I'm not sure what I'll do. O well. I'll stay busy nevertheless. Love ya'll!

No comments: