Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Writing's on the Wall


Alas, proof! I graduated for the University of Virginia. After spending over a month lying on the bed in the guest bedroom, I finally coaxed Justin into hanging my enormous college diploma in our apartment. If memory serves me, I believe UVa is the only university that still uses the original diploma format used at the time of the first graduating class. i.e.- Our diplomas are not the tradition 8X11 types... nope... this sucker is 16X20 without the mat and frame. Yeah, so we always have to make a statement... after all... we are The University. ha! Just wanted you all to see it. Much blood (literally-in the hospital), sweat (literally-at football games and the AFC), and tears (literally-of both sadness and joy) went into earning that very large piece of parchment.


No comments: