Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Take Off, Blast Off, We're Off

Looking for a nice family outing on Labor Day... while still avoiding the DC Metro ... Justin and I took the boys back to the Air and Space Museum near Dulles.  You may remember our previous visit from this post.

I have to say ... I was pretty impressed when Jackson announced "Oh my!  Planes!" as soon as we drove into the parking lot of the museum.  He has only been there once, and there are no identifiable markers on the outside of the building.  I think that's quite a memory for a 2-year-old.  What about you?

I think Jax might have enjoyed this trip even more than his first trip there ... especially riding the flight simulator with Daddy.  We had a wonderful time just hanging out together as a family of four on this rare and wonderful occasion when Justin was off work (and we weren't in a hospital).











Take off!
Blast off!
That's all ... we're off!

No comments: