Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Corn Field


Recently, I've been on a quest to find a corn field to use for Favorite Things Photography sessions that isn't on private property.  It's been quite a task.  To be perfectly honestly (you know me), I've even considered knocking on someone's front door to ask for permission to shoot sessions on their land.

But ... look no further!

I finally found a beautiful, expansive corn field open to the public in a local arboretum.  Since I was there with my camera already, I went ahead and snapped a few pictures of Jackson playing amongst the corn.







... I even turned over my camera to Mom a bit ... to let her snap a few photographs of me with my boys.  Capturing the two of them together is almost an impossible task.

I rest my case:






Everyone loves a good corn field in the Fall ... I am no exception!

No comments: