Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Leap of Faith

Why is it that so often once we become wives and mothers (or husbands and fathers, men), it feels necessary to let die the dreams of our youth?  I fear that is a sad reality most of the time, even for me.

I finally decided to take a big leap of faith and challenge that norm.

This afternoon, my professional website for Favorite Things Photography went live!  That's right ... I am at the dawn of my "portfolio season" as a professional photographer.  I am also at the dawn of a much awaited dream.

My heart is a-flutter ... and, yes, I'm nervous about this big step.  However, my nerves are quieted by my eagerness to perfect my art.  I suppose, there's no better day than today to start "living the dream."

Please take a moment to view my sample galleries at www.favoritethingsphotography.com and contact me if you are interested in one of my complimentary session as I am learning.

Spread the word!


"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
- Willy Wonka 


***
Quick Links:
professional website:  www.favoritethingsphotography.com
professional email:  jennifer@favoritethingsphotography.com

No comments: