Sunday, October 10, 2010

My Favorite Things

We didn't go far from home, but we found a beautiful Fall photo opportunity at a little country store in Warrenton, VA today.  Yesterday, mom and I took Jax to the 34th Annual Fall Festival in Fairfax, VA, and found him the most unique and adorable accessories.  There was a vendor called Raggidy Edges who made bibs, burpcloths, and blankies out of real vintage materials.  This was right up my alley, and between mom and I we got Jackson 2 bibs and a blankie made from a 1950's vintage chanille bedspread.  I love the shabby chic appeal it has next to Jackson's chubby cheeks.  Honestly, it just makes me want to eat him!  Anyhow, these vintage bibs, coupled with the Fall hues and country atmosphere of the store worked perfectly together in my camera's lens.  Don't you agree?











Pumpkins
Candy Apples
The '50's
Babies
Orange
Autumn
Halloween
Cool Weather
Changing Leaves
These Are A Few of My Favorite Things
 

No comments: