Sunday, October 11, 2009

Inappropriate Joking


My husband told me the most fantastic inappropriate joke the other day, and it is totally worth sharing online:


A kindergarten teacher is teaching her class of 5-year-olds how to recognize different foods by taste alone. She has the whole class close their eyes and walks around placing various foods on their tongues. They do excellent with the first several rounds--guessing everything from pineapple to pizza. Then, she walks around and places honey-flavored lifesavers on their tongues. The whole class is puzzled, rolling the candy around inside their mouths and guessing random wrong foods.


"I'll give you a hint," says the teacher, "it's something your mommy calls your daddy at home."


There is a short pause--then one little girl gets it and exclaimes . . .


"Spit it out! Spit it out! Spit it out! They're ASSHOLES!"


I LOVE IT! So, for that very special honey-flavored asshole in your life--share this joke--and say I love you. "I love you, Justin!"

No comments: