Monday, January 6, 2014

Christmased ...

Thank goodness it's 2014 ... because this holiday season ... I got officially "Christmased-out."

There is something to be said about surviving Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, then "Roanoke Christmas" will two wild little boys.  To put it nicely ... there was lots of sugar, lots of gifts, LOTS of demands, lots of stimulation ... but, also, lots of fun.

I don't have any photos from Roanoke this year because I video-recorded instead ... but here are some snapshots of:

CHRISTMAS 2013

***bonus shot of Jackson as a cow in his preschool nativity***

Christmas Eve:



My folks were around for ALL of Christmas ... yet I somehow only got one photograph of them ... and it's blurry ... and my dad looks angry (he wasn't).  Lol!

I rest my case about the sugar overload!



Getting ready for Santa to come ...

Oliver, Oliver, Oliver ...

Listening to the bear read "Twas' the Night Before Christmas."

***








(I just want to squeeze him!)



(look!  Mom made another shot!)


Look!  We have THREE children, now!


Merry Christmas to all, and to all a Good Night!

No comments: