Thursday, September 29, 2011

Product Review

It isn't very often than I feel so compelled by a retail product to share my sentiments online, but I have to spread the word about a new shampoo and conditioner that I just love.

Garnier Fructis Pure Clean

I received a sample of this shampoo and conditioner in a gift bag, and I have been obsessed ever since I tried it.  The bottles tell you it has no silicone, no paraben, and no dyes and you can actually tell!

Right there in the shower--hair wet and everything--you can immediately feel how very clean if makes your tresses feel.  I didn't realize how "waxy" my hair felt before using these products until I used them!  Then, once you dry your hair you will be amazed at how light and fresh it feels.  These products feels like they literally strip away all build up on your hair in a single use.

You.  Have.  To.  Try.  It.

And, if you're one of those "go green" people (I'm not), you'll also appreciate that the shampoo is 94% biodegradable, and the conditioner is 92% biodegradable.  I think that means that it is environmentally sound.

Good for the environment.
Great for you hair.
Easy on the wallet.

Try it!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Sorry to do this this way but I can't find you on FB...

Hi Jen,

Are you on FB anymore? I am sorry I have missed this message! I was on vacation in a place without internet the week you sent it and it got lost in the shuffle. But I can't find your FB page anymore. Before I write more, please let me know!

SH, MD