Tuesday, May 1, 2012

39 Weeks

WooHoo!  Baby Oliver is being evicted very, very soon!

Although I haven't chronicled this pregnancy as much on this blog as I did my first pregnancy, I have being taking weekly photographs and keeping a "belly journal" for myself.  However, since today is my last day pregnant this time around ... I thought I'd go ahead and share with the masses.  I'm not 100% sure "how far along" I am in these photographs because our pregnancy dates have changed.  According to my menstrual cycle, my due date was May 7th.  Then, after my first ultrasound, my OBGYNs moved my due date to May 11th (which I what I have been using all along).  Then, at my last appointment ... based my my belly measurement and the favorability of my cervix, they changed my due date back to May 7th.  That allowed for my labor induction to be moved up to tomorrow:  May 2nd!  Got all that?

So ... today I am either 38 weeks, 4 days pregnant (going by 5/11).
Or ... I am 39 weeks, 1 day pregnant (going by 5/7).

If we use what my doctor and the hospital are using, I am 39 weeks, 1 day.


And oh-so-ready to have baby Oliver in my arms intend of inside my belly!  If you're interested ... I will be trying my very best (for as long as I can tolerate it) to update Facebook and perhaps even this blog tomorrow and the days we are in the hospital after Oliver's birth.  Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers on this BIG day!  Please pray for a safe labor and delivery and a healthy mommy and newborn.  Thank you so much!

And now for the "big show."


No comments: